Are you interested in entrepreneurship and venture capital? The Founder Institute is the best place in the world to be immersed in the startup ecosystem and culture.
The Founder Institute is the world's largetst pre-seed startup accelerator. With over 6,000 Graduate companies across 200 cities, our efforts have been documented in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch and many more. We are a small team with a mission to help build companies that solve big problems in the world, and you can help!
What type of people are we looking for?
The best candidates to work at the Founder Institute:
- Can thrive in a fast-moving, exciting startup environment
- Flexible and willing to compromise
- Exceptional attention to detail and autonomous time management
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment
- Have some professional experience (experience in a startup is a plus, but not a requirement)
- Are entrepreneurial by nature
- Are familiar with the startup ecosystem (for example, Startup Weekend, 500 Startups, Techstars, Y Combinator, TechCrunch, etc)
What is it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to see entrepreneurship, angel investing, and venture capital from every angle. Some benefits include:
- Meet top founders, CEOs and investors
- Great opportunity for growth within a small, energetic team of ~25 people, mixed remotely and in person across the U.S., Bulgaria, United Kingdom, Brazil, and India.
- Join weekly entrepreneurship training sessions
- Watch startups get built from the ground up
- Vibrant and flexible work environment, among like-minded people with entrepreneurial mindset
- Working schedule for adults: flexible times, remote work opportunities, unlimited PTO