Join us this Spring and launch a company with the Seattle Founder Institute!
Sunday, February 24th is the Early Application Deadline for the Spring 2013 Seattle Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Seattle, then click here to apply today.
Those who apply by this Sunday's Early Application Deadline get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free (it is typically $50), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
Through the Founder Institute's part-time, four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool also enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating strong teamwork-based startup ecosystems where great companies can flourish. In less than four years of operation, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 675 companies across 39 cities and five continents, and we are excited to continue helping entrepreneurs launch startups in Seattle.
The Seattle Chapter will take place on Tuesday evenings from March 26th to June 25th, and will be led by local leader Dave Parker, CEO at Bundled the CEO of DKParker, a software and technology business consulting company.
Helping our founders in Seattle with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Andy Liu, CEO, BuddyTV
- Bill Bryant, Founder & Chairman, Airworks
- Brett Greene, Director, Business Development and Social Marketing, Fresh Consulting
- Bryan Starbuck, CEO & Founder, Empower.me
- Bryan Rutberg, Partner, AG Consulting Partners
- Bryan Trussel, Co-Founder & CEO, Glympse
- Charles Kwon, Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Charles Mount, CEO, onehub.com
- Dan Shapiro, Board of Directors, Photobucket
- Daniel Rossi, Executive Director, Northwest Entrepreneur Network
- David Bluhm, Founder & CEO, Z2Live
- David Nilssen, Co-Founder & CEO, Guidant Financial Group
- Derrick Morton, CEO, FlowPlay
- Joanna Lord, Director of Customer Acquisition & Retention, SEOmoz
- Joel Espelien, Chief Business Officer and EVP of Strategy, PacketVideo
- Rebecca Lovell, Chief Business Officer, GeekWire
- Stephan Roche, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Memory Lane, Inc.
- T.A. Mccann, CEO, Gist
- And many more to be announced.
The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.