The Founder Institute is thrilled to have hosted our first ever Female Founder Online Demo Day, in which five promising female entrepreneurs pitched their companies to top startup investors.
Over 690 people from 17 countries across the globe tuned in live to watch this exclusive event, and over 1,500 registered in total. In addition, Chandini Ammineni (Distribution Partner, 500 Startups) and Jill Earthy (Chief Growth Officer, FrontFundr) joined as our expert panelists, providing invaluable feedback for the presenting companies.
You can watch the full recording of the Female Founder Online Demo Day below:
Companies that presented on the event include some of the Founder Institute's most promising female founders, including:
- Profhire (Lesa Hammond, Co-founder/CEO): ProfHire provides a single-source solution connecting college administrators with pre-vetted professionals who want to teach part-time. Silicon Valley FI Grad.
- Ask PAM (Pamela Alfred, Founder/CEO): Ask PAM is a Cloud-based CRM platform for hotel Concierges to manage their day-to-day operations, improving productivity, connectivity and guest satisfaction. Montreal FI Grad.
- Bridgr (Amira Boutouchent, Co-founder/CEO): Bridgr helps small and medium-sized manufacturing companies find and collaborate with validated and qualified experts to solve their operations issues. Montreal FI Grad.
- Fat to Finish Line (Angela Lee, Co-Founder/CEO): From Fat to Finish Line is a lifestyle brand for the growing community of overweight Americans who have taken up running for health, fitness and fun. Los Angeles FI Grad.
- DADA (Beatriz Helena Ramos, Founder/CEO): DADA is an engaged network that helps visual artists to sell their artwork and get hired with a platform that allows them to converse though drawings. New York FI Grad.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 600 female-led businesses across six continents, which have collectively raised over $65M in funding. Learn more about the Founder Institute's idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program at FI.co.