Since launching in Chicago in 2012, the Founder Institute has graduated over 50 companies in the region, including some of the area's fastest-growing startups like Better Weekdays, DigitalGroundUp, Easy Beauty, and more. In addition, our efforts in Chicago have also been profiled by several top media channels, including BuiltInChicago, The New York Times, and more.
Today, the Founder Institute is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Chicago Summer 2017 Semester!
If you could benefit from expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Chicago, click here to apply today.
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (2017-03-26) will have their application fees waived (typically $50) and are eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
The Founder Institute is the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, with over 2,000 graduate companies spanning 150+ cities worldwide. In our four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs "learn by doing" and launch a company through structured training courses and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, you are not required to quit you day job to participate, so you can begin testing and developing your startup ideas without putting your livelihood at risk.
In order to celebrate the launch, the Chicago Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
- Founder Institute Mentor Gathering & VIP Launch Mixer
2017-05-04, 06:00 PM
In addition, some of Chicago's top entrepreneurs will help teach founders in the program, including:
- Aaron Dallek: Operations Manager, MD Metals
- Adam Siegel: Founder, Cultivate Labs
- Aidan Salvi: Founder, Wesapi Technologies
- Alex Batdorf: Co-Founder & CMO, ZipFit Denim
- Alex Campbell: Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Vibes
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Ashish Rangnekar: CEO & Co-founder, BenchPrep
- Bart Carlson: CEO, Napersoft
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Chris Sorensen: Chris Sorensen, Lake Forest Venture Management
- Christopher Rentner: Founder & CEO, Akouba
- Daniel McCormick: Founder, Kapow
- David Culver: Co-Founder, Adventerra
- David Douglas: Founder & CEO, Yolobe Inc.
- Desiree Vargas Wrigley: Founder, GiveForward
- Emerson Spartz: CEO, Dose
- Eric Broughton: Entrepreneur in Residence, Fraser McCombs Capital
- Erik Severinghaus: VP, Rise Interactive
- Ethan Austin: Founder, GiveForward
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales, Nventify
- George Deeb: Managing Partner, Red Rocket Venture Partners
- Irv Shapiro: CEO/CTO and Head Coach, DialogTech
- Jason Weingarten: Co-Founder and CEO, Yello
- Jeff Judge: Founder, Measured Good
- Jeff Weber: Co-Founder & President, SnagPad
- Jeff Hyman: CEO, Startup Therapist
- Jeff Hoffman: Partner, ColorJar
- Jeff Lyons: Operating Director, City Capital Advisors, LLC
- Jessica Zweig: Co-Founder | President, CheekyChicago.com | SimplyBe Agency
- Joe Dwyer: Partner, Digital Intent / Founder Equity
- Joe Bezdek: Co-founder, DivX, Inc.
- Joe Born: CEO, Aiwa Corp.
- Joe Abraham: Founder, BOSI Global
- John Ernst: President, Launch Wisconsin
- John R Dallas Jr: Founder and Chief Alignment Officer, Hillview Partners Network LLC
- Kelly Fitzsimmons: Co-Founder, HarQen & the Hypervoice Consortium
- Kevin Taylor: Startup Hackerpreneur and Investor
- Lane Campbell: CTO, Vue Ventures
- Lauren Katzberg: Co-Founder & CEO, Stylisted
- Lina Pakrosnyte: CEO, Urban Leash, Inc.
- Louis Morales: Co-Founder, Lumia Marketing
- Malcolm Lotzof: CEO, INXPO
- Mark Achler: Managing Director, Math Venture Partners
- Mark Lawrence: Co-Founder & CEO, SpotHero
- Mark Pickett: Sr. Director, Customer Analytics, Data Science and MarTech, Staples
- Matt Mandell: Principal, Mandell Enterprises
- Michael Carruth: President/Founder, Fiodan Corporation
- Michael Evans: Co-Founder, GrubHub
- Mona Abdel Halim: Strategic Partnerships, Manager, Orbitz Worldwide
- Neil Kane: Founder & President, Illinois Partners Executive Services
- Patricia Riskind: CEO, Blue Horse Ventures
- Peter Tapling: Chief Revenue Officer, Early Warning Services
- Rajesh Voddiraju: Founder & CEO, HealthiPASS Inc
- Reva Minkoff: Founder and President, DigitalGroundUp Inc. and Digital4Startups Inc.
- Rishi Shah: CEO, Outcome Health
- Ronald Franczyk: CTO & Founder, Red Foundry
- Ross Kimbarovsky: Founder and CEO, Startup Foundry
- Ryan Jeffery: Entrepreneur & Investor
- Shradha Agarwal: Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Outcome Health
- Stephen Meade: Founder & CEO, MagMo
- Steven Jones: VP of Strategic Development, SpringCM
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- William Furlong: Founder & CEO, SquareStack
- And many more to be announced.