Founder Institute Tunisia introduced five startups last Wednesday, the 15th of September at its 6th graduation ceremony.
These five graduates managed to finish an intensive four-month program to finally be able to show off their products by pitching them to an audience of top-notch investors and key players of the startup ecosystem.
- Birdhouce, founded by the architect Ramzi Chahin, is a design and manufacturing company specializing in modular kitchen cabinets and home furniture.
- Constro, founded by Achraf Abid, is a centralized B2C and B2B marketplace where customers can purchase raw building materials, rent machinery and trucks.
- Hubs is a platform that provides hundreds of sports and fitness activities, on-demand, founded by the ambitious entrepreneur Khaled chiboub.
- MONSAPO, founded by Sabrine Chennaoui, is a marketplace for ecological cleaning products line that uses dangerous and non-dangerous waste as raw materials to protect the life of its customers and prevent the environment from pollution.
- Finally, Splity3, founded by Achraf Bennour, is a mobile application that enables users to share a taxi with other passengers, who are heading into the same direction, and split the fare cost by the number of passengers.
The event took place at the DOT, the first innovation hub in Tunisia, but also in a hybrid setup that allowed everyone to follow the live streaming.
Outstanding investors, CEOs, and key players of the entrepreneurial ecosystem were present to celebrate the five graduates’ accomplishments of the program.
The ceremony was sponsored by Timsoft group, the one-stop-shop in digital transformation for companies.
New beginnings are marked with the end of the 6th cohort. The Founder Institute Tunisia is willing to run four more cohorts in just 18 months.
This is a call for every entrepreneur in Tunisia to register for the 7th cohort and join the journey (https://fi.co/join)
* * *
Graduates of the Founder Institute are creating some of the world's fastest growing startups, having raised over $1 billion in funding, and building products people love across over 200 cities worldwide.
See the most recent news from our Grads at FI.co/news, or learn more about their stories at FI.co/journey.