The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is in the final stage of testing demand for opening a new chapter in Manila for the Summer of 2014.
The testing phase ends soon (2017-04-20), so if you'd like to help bring this great program to Manila, please fill out this form today and spread the word. It only takes five minutes, and there is no obligation.
Over the last few weeks, the feedback we have received in Manila has been positive, and we have received a large amount of support from local startup and economic development organizations. In addition, we have reached out to some of the area's top technology entrepreneurs to support the program.
We are humbled by the list of top local and global entrepreneurs that have pledged their support to mentor new companies in a Manila Founder Institute program.
This list of entrepeneurs includes:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Alabiso: Head of Portfolio Development, Kickstart Ventures
- Allan Tan: CEO/President, Ideyatech, Inc.
- Ann Cuisia Lindayag: CEO, GavaGives.com
- Anson Uy: Founder, Sagesoft Solutions, Inc.
- Antonio Pio De Roda: Strategic Adviser, Various tech entrepreneurs
- Artie Lopez: Co-Founder, CallMe Technologies
- Arup Maity: Arup Maity - President, BlastAsia & Xamun Inc. (Manila FI), BlastAsia & Xamun Inc.
- Camille Basa: Chief Steward, CrossBow Communication Services Pvt Ltd
- Carlos Hanzyl Ang: CEO and Founder, Suds Laundry
- Christian Blanquera: CEO, Openovate Labs
- Dale David: Founder, Pickld
- David Elefant: Founder, Dayanan Business Consultancy
- David Kupferman: Owner/Principal
- Earl Valencia: CEO and CoFounder, IdeaSpace Foundation
- Edwin Soriano: VP, Team Planu
- Eula See: Founder, AsiaPixel
- Francis Patrick Cuartero: CEO, Pylon Partners, Inc.
- Gear Fajardo: CEO, Goodmeal Hunting
- Gerard Escaler: Chief Marketing Officer, Lyrium Venture Partners Limited
- Gina Romero: CEO, ConnectedWomen.org
- Gov Daswani: CEO and Founder, The Fourth Wall
- Guita Gopalan: Lean StartUp Coach, Lean Startup Philippines
- Israel Keys
- Jeffrey Siy: Co-Founder, Galleon.ph
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jerry Tieng: Chief Nerd, Titanium Technologies
- Jessica Mah: CEO/Founder, inDinero
- Jj Disini: Managing Partner, Disini and Disini
- Joey Gurango: CEO, Gurango Software
- Jojo Flores: Co-Founder & Vice President, Plug and Play
- Jonathan De Luzuriaga: Managing Partner, Compos Mentis Inc
- Jorge Azurin: Jorge Azurin - Director, Freelancer.com (Manila FI) , Horsepower.ph
- Jose Maria Fajardo: CEO, Proudcloud Inc.
- Joseph Benjamin Ilagan: Co-Founder and CEO, Seer Technologies, Inc.
- Julie Balarbar: Professor , De La Salle University
- Kevin Tiambeng: Community Manager, Original Pitch Venture Capital
- Lance Pormarejo: Garage Academy Director, Launchgarage
- Lionel Belen: Founder, Brainsparks
- Luis Buenaventura: Head of Product, Satoshi Citadel Industries
- Ma Rosario Gruet: VP-Business Development, CPI
- Magellan Fetalino III: CEO, Acudeen
- Maria Rita Theresa Nicole Paterno: Founder, Various tech entrepreneurs
- Martin Luchangco: Founder and CEO, Fetch Valet
- MC Lijauco: Founder, Snipe
- Mica Diaz de Rivera: UX Supervisor, OLX.ph
- Niel Dagondon: Chairman of the Board, CIIT College of Arts and Technology
- Niña Terol: AVP/Director for Corporate Affairs, McCann Worldgroup Philippines
- Oron Barber: Co-Founder and CEO, Leadya Services Inc.
- Peter Cauton: Founder and CEO, STORM Benefits
- Philip Smithson: Director, On Off Group
- Ray Refundo: CEO and Founder, Qwikwire
- Roger Do: CEO, Qsearch
- Ron Baetiong: Founder, Partyphile
- Rossana Llenado: Founder and President, AHEAD Learning Systems
- Roy Platon: Consultant / Associate Producer, TheFinalPitch.ph
- Sam Lorraine Chan: UX Designer, Joomajam
- Sedarius Tekara Perrotta: President, Neuron Global
- Sergio Arroyo: President, Ascendant Technologies Inc.
- Tomohisa Kato: Founder, RareJob / Tuitt
- Vj Africa: CEO, Product I/O
- And many more to be announced.
In the Founder Institute's structured, step-by-step program, these mentors will provide promising startup entrepreneurs in Manila with expert feedback and support to build their companies. In addition, participants are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
If we get enough demand to officially launch a Manila Founder Institute chapter, then we will secure approximately 10 - 20 additional mentors. In fact, in most Founder Institute semesters the ratio of Mentors to Founders is greater than 1:1.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 170 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,700 companies form and improve their business ideas, develop their marketing strategy, create an advisory board, recruit co-founders, improve their pitch, launch a product, prepare to raise capital, bootstrap to profitability, generate revenue, and more.
Help bring this world-renowned program to Manila and fill out an Interest Form today.