The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is in the final stage of testing demand for opening a new chapter in Hamburg for the Spring of 2014.
The testing phase ends soon (2014-09-14), so if you'd like to help bring this great program to Hamburg, please fill out this form today and spread the word. It only takes five minutes, and there is no obligation.
Over the last few weeks, the feedback we have received in Hamburg has been positive, and we have received a large amount of support from local startup and economic development organizations. In addition, we have reached out to some of the area's top technology entrepreneurs to support the program.
We are humbled by the list of top local and global entrepreneurs that have pledged their support to mentor new companies in a Hamburg Founder Institute program.
This list of entrepeneurs includes:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Dirk Freise: Founding Partner, Shortcut Ventures GmbH
- Dirk Weipert: Founder, FCI FundersClub GmbH
- Jan Andresen: CEO, veeseo.com
- Jascha Samadi: CEO, apprupt GmbH
- Mark Miller: Managing Partner, CatCap GmbH
- Martin Dräger: Managing Director, Unruly
- Michael Zillmer: COO & Founder, InnoGames GmbH
- Mirko Platz: CEO, Channel Pilot Solutions GmbH
- Philipp Westermeyer: Founder + MD, metrigo GmbH
- Philipp Baumgaertel: Chief Satisfaction Engineer, Protonet
- Rüdiger Bartholatus: Geschäftsführer, SHATLER´s Getränke GmbH
- Sarik Weber: Managing Partner, Yoints GmbH
- Tim Schumacher: Managing Director, TS Ventures GmbH
- And many more to be announced.
In the Founder Institute's structured, step-by-step program, these mentors will provide promising startup entrepreneurs in Hamburg with expert feedback and support to build their companies. In addition, participants are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
If we get enough demand to officially launch a Hamburg Founder Institute chapter, then we will secure approximately 10 - 20 additional mentors. In fact, in most Founder Institute semesters the ratio of Mentors to Founders is greater than 1:1.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 170 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,300 companies form and improve their business ideas, develop their marketing strategy, create an advisory board, recruit co-founders, improve their pitch, launch a product, prepare to raise capital, bootstrap to profitability, generate revenue, and more.
Help bring this world-renowned program to Hamburg and fill out an Interest Form today.