The Founder Institute, the world's premier startup launch program, is currently exploring a new semester launch in Arizona for 2017 to help local entrepreneurs build meaningful companies.
If you'd like the Founder Institute to help you launch your startup, then fill out an Interest Form or attend a FREE event to learn and learn from top startup experts. If enough people complete this form by the Launch Deadline (2017-11-13), the Founder Institute will formally launch a Winter 2017 program in your city.
To test the demand for a Arizona Winter 2018 program, the Founder Institute will host several FREE startup events in Arizona:
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in Arizona are local startup leaders Jon Zifcak (CEO, ZULLOO), Gabriel Gasca (Community Curator - Scottsdale, DeskHub), and Rick Stoddard (Partner, Coplex).
Other successful entrepreneurs who have pledged their support to mentor founders in a Arizona Founder Institute program include:
- Aaron Pantjoa, Coplex
- Adam Leidhecker: Brand Strategist, Coplex
- Aditi Madane, Girls in Tech Phoenix
- Alicia Green: Internet Brand Strategist, Hendricks Drive Advertising, LLC
- Andrew Bart: Founder & CEO, Startup Growth Advisors
- Anton Polishko: CTO, Zulloo Inc.
- Brad Wiatr: Partner, User10
- Bret Larsen: CEO, eVisit
- Brian Yelm: Chief Executive Officer , Technologyville, Inc.
- Brian J. Burt: Partner and Chair of Emerging Business Group , Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
- Brint Hiatt: Attorney, Hiatt Law LLC
- Clint Carlos: Co-Founder, Chief Revenue Officer, Strengths Inc.
- Corey Schwartz: Corey Schwartz, Serial Entrepreneur , Loanatik, LLC
- Dan Tyre: Director, HubSpot
- Daniel Hilburn Sr.: Chief Information Security Officer, RIU Cyber Security
- David Blackledge: Attorney/Angel Investor, Davis Miles PLLC
- Diana Vowels, Galvanize
- Dominick Nardone: CEO, SAVIAR, Inc.
- Dwaine Canova: CEO, Zynity, llc
- Ed Nusbaum: Partner, Stealthmode Partners
- Eric Whitmoyer: Executive Director of Sales, Express Locations
- Gabriel Gasca: Principal, Gabriel Gasca Consultancy
- Greg Head: CEO, Greg Head Consulting
- Greg Hansen: Managing Partner, Hans & Company
- Gregory Hebert: President, Kelsey Thomas Consulting LLC
- Heidi Jannenga: President, WebPT
- Jana Somolova: CEO, Woogi International
- Jeff Kunowski, Panasonic
- JoAn Risdon: CEO, Smart Image Media
- Joe Shepherd: Mr, EURUS Strategic Solutions
- John Burley: President and Founder, Burley & Associates, Inc.
- Jon Zifcak: Chief Executive Officer, Zulloo Inc.
- Kate Rogers: Founder, kate + co
- Ken Robertson: Co-founder & EVP Operations, Picmonic
- Ketan Patel: CEO, Naya Energy
- Kevin Youngblood: Founder, Odysseyware, Inc.
- Mahesh Vinayagam: CEO, qBotica
- Mario Esquer: President, Avadium Design
- Michael Hool: Founding Partner, Hool Coury Law, PLC
- Mike Jones: CEO, Resound
- Patrick Blakesley: CEO / Principal, The Blakesley Group
- Peter Ezugwu: President, Future Stars Global Foundation
- Raz Yalov: CEO and Co-Founder, ZCast Inc
- Rick Stoddard: Partner, Coplex
- Ryan Smith: Founder, Kastle Properties
- Ryan Quinn, BrightGuest
- Scott Salkin: Founder and Board Member, Allbound
- Stephanie Sims: Founder, Finance-Ability
- Stephen Viramontes: CEO, Founder, AssureVote
- Tara Majuta: CEO, CTM Productions, LLC.
- Tim Wales: Tim Wales, Co-Founder and CEO , Kadima Ventures
- Timothy Kelley: Chairman & Founding Member, , Canyon Angels
- Tom Spengler: Board Member, Ascendify
- Vincent Serpico: CEO, Serpico DEV
- Vincent Orleck: Partner, Brandish
- Zach Ferres: CEO, Coplex, Contributor for Entrepreneur Magazine
- And many more to be announced.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 170 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch some of the fastest-rising startups across 6 continents, including Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, Appota, and many more. The company's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. Our program gives you a structured process and constant feedback from expert mentors and a global network of entrepreneurs. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more.