The Founder Institute, the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, announced today that it is officially launching its newest chapter in Dublin, Ireland. The Silicon-Valley based program decided to officially launch in Dublin after a successful test launch this year attracted over 360 potential applicants in the city.
Applications to the first ever Dublin Founder Institute are open now, and anyone interested in launching a technology company is welcome to apply at http://fi.co/apply/Dublin.
In order to celebrate the launch, the Dublin Founder Institute will host a series of free startup events for the general public -to see the full list of upcoming events, visit http://fi.co/curriculum/Dublin.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries and 170 cities, leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota.
Other technology leaders who have signed on to mentor new entrepreneurs in the first ever Dublin Founder Institute program include top founders from the city, and beyond:
- Andreea Wade: Co-Founder & CEO, Opening
- Brett Meyers: Founder, CurrencyFair
- Brian Caulfield: Managing Partner, Draper Esprit
- Cathal Mc Gloin: CEO, ServisBOT
- Charles Dowd: CEO, Plynk
- Conor O'loughlin: CEO & Co-Founder, Glofox
- Cristina Luminea: Head of Innovation, SinglePoint
- Dan Crowley: Acting CEO & Founder, Genomics Medicine Ireland
- Marco Herbst: CEO & Founder, Evercam
- Martin Codyre: Founder, New Biotechnology Startup
- Neal O'gorman: Co-Founder, Artomatix
- Niamh Sterling: Co-Founder & Board Member, Recipe Guru, Interact, H20 Solutions
- Nicola Byrne: Founder & CEO, Cloud90 & 11890
- Nikki Lannen: CEO, WarDucks
- Patricia Scanlon: CEO, SoapBox Labs
- Rhona Togher: CEO & Co-Founder, Restored Hearing
- Richard Barnwell: Founder & CEO, Digit Game Studios
- Ronan Perceval: Co-Founder , Phorest, Demonware
- Russell Banks: CEO, Investor Sheet
- Steven Collins: Co-Founder, Swrve, Kore & Havok
- And many more to be announced.
Learn more about the Founder Institute at http://fi.co.
About the Founder Institute
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program. If you are up to the challenge, our comprehensive step-by-step program will give you the structure, mentor support, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that accepts founders with day jobs and shares equity with all participants.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 170 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs.