The Founder Institute, the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, announced today that it is officially launching its newest chapter in Austin, Texas. The Silicon-Valley based program decided to officially launch in Austin after a successful test launch this year attracted over 200 potential applicants in the city.
Applications to the first ever Austin Founder Institute are open now, and anyone interested in launching a technology company is welcome to apply at https://fi.co/apply/Austin.
In order to celebrate the launch, the Austin Founder Institute will host a series of free startup events for the general public -to see the full list of upcoming events, visit https://fi.co/curriculum/Austin.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota.
Running the Founder Institute's efforts in Austin include local startup leaders Martín Aguirre Martinez (Founder, A-Player Management).
Other technology leaders who have signed on to mentor new entrepreneurs in the first ever Austin Founder Institute program include top founders from the city, and beyond:
- Adrienne Oujezdsky, Executive Support, Investor, Native Hostel Austin
- Alan Miller, Founder, Collide Agency, LLC
- Alan Godfrey, Advisor, Recurring Capital Partners
- Barbary Brunner, CEO, Austin Technology Council
- Bill Blackstone, General Manager, Galvanize
- Brian Massey, The Conversion Scientist™, Conversion Sciences
- David Hughen, Co-Founder, Austin HR
- Dean Dzurilla, Founder & CEO, The New Office
- Elise Krentzel, Consultant - Strategic Growth, Marketing & Communications Strategist, EK Consulting
- Jason St. Peter, Founder & President, Palomar Consulting TX
- Jenn Gooding, Principal, PRIME|PR
- Johnny Kelly, Founder & Managing Partner, J9 Partners
- Lisa Fritsch, CEO, L I S A Fritsch
- Marc Nathan, Founder, Start Up Houston
- Maren Miller, Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
- Martin Martinez, Founder, A-Player Management
- Mubariz Hayat, Mentor + Facilitator, 3 Day Startup
- Nada Lulic, Head of Talent, Zenoss
- Nicolia Wiles, Principal, PRIME|PR
- Pat Kelly, Corporate VP Wireless VR, AMD
- Paul O'Brien, Founder, MediaTech Ventures
- Ron Clark, CEO, Clark Consulting
- Russell Williamson, Founder, President & Chief Product Officer, Thomas & Darden, Inc.
- Sloan Foster, Lead Consultant, Envisage Consulting
- Steve Pearson, Founder, Pearson Strategy Group, LLC
- William Leake, CEO, Apogee Results
- And many more to be announced.
Anybody who is interested can apply to the first-ever Founder Institute in Austin at https://fi.co/apply/Austin.
Anyone who enrolls by the Early Application Deadline on 2017-09-03 is eligible for a variety of fellowships - including the Female Founder Fellowship
, which is offered to the best overall female applicant.
Learn more about the Founder Institute at https://fi.co.
About the Founder Institute
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program. If you are up to the challenge, our comprehensive step-by-step program will give you the structure, mentor support, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that accepts founders with day jobs and shares equity with all participants.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs.