The Founder Institute, the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, is proud to announce the graduation of Silicon Valley’s Winter 2017 semester.
After an intensive, four-month program of expert training sessions, challenging company building assignments, and constant evaluation and feedback from experienced entrepreneur mentors, 6 meaningful and enduring companies were able to make it through the program to graduation.
The Silicon Valley Founder Institute has just opened applications for its next semester. Apply today!
The Silicon Valley Winter 2017 Graduates now have a company, business idea, product plan, and path to growth fully validated by experienced startup founders. In addition, the Graduates are part of the prestigious Shared Liquidity Pool, and gain access to the Founder Institute's Global Network of over 1,500 companies and 4,000+ mentors spanning across 92 countries and six continents.
Each of these Founders has learned much during their time with the Founder Institute and demonstrated the high level of passion, perseverance, and creativity it takes to build a meaningful and enduring company.
And now, without further ado, we would like to wish the best of luck to:
- Inko: Inko is a hyper-focused online marketplace connecting tattoo customers with local artists to increase customer exposure of artists and efficiency in processing services.
- EyeMenu: EyeMenu is sensory and cognitive enhancement specifically designed for visually impaired persons. In its first phase it makes restaurant menus accessible to the visually impaired.
- Invest Groove: Invest Groove is making stock market research effortless by removing the complicated research process, and helping investors validate their investing ideas without getting overwhelmed.
- Applied Biometry: Applied Biometry’s mission is to improve and personalize treatment selection for psychiatric and neurologic conditions, and for health promotion.
- Virtual Robotics League: The Virtual Robotics League uses video game technology to hold high stakes robotics tournaments and STEM challenges in virtual environments.
- Koala Bond: Koala is a platform with a location based mobile app that helps small businesses grow their customer base.
This semester would not have been possible without help, because it truly takes a city to raise a startup. We would first like to thank the Local Directors of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute: Ryan Micheletti (Director of Global Operations at the Founder Institute, and Co-Founder of the Vet-Tech Accelerator) and Mike Suprovici (Entrepreneur in Residence at the Founder Institute, Founder of Explorence). Our Local Directors play an incredibly important role in building the local Founder Institute program, and creating an environment in Silicon Valley that is conducive to building to great companies.