The Founder Institute, the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, is now accepting applications for over 25 cities worldwide. Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,250 companies that have created over 20,000 jobs, and we excited to launch many more.
If you could benefit from expert training and advice to launch a technology startup, learn more about the Founder Institute, or click here to apply today.
The Founder Institute is a part-time 4-month entrepreneur training and startup launch program, with chapters in over 170 cities worldwide. Without being required to quit their day jobs, promising startup entrepreneurs can “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors.
Over 1400 Founders have used the program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, form and improve their business ideas, develop their marketing strategy, create an advisory board, recruit co-founders, improve their pitch, launch a product, prepare to raise capital, bootstrap to profitability, generate revenue, and more.
Click on your city below to apply, and check out our Global Events Calendar to RSVP for a free startup event near you;
- Arizona, US: Starting on 2018-03-06
- Bucharest, Romania: Starting on 2018-01-30
- Campinas, Brazil: Starting on 2018-01-24
- Cape Town, South Africa: Starting on 2018-04-10
- Columbus, US: Starting on 2018-01-17
- Curitiba, Brazil: Starting on 2018-01-17
- DePaul, US: Starting on 2018-01-08
- Gothenburg, Sweden: Starting on 2018-02-05
- Helsinki, Finland: Starting on 2018-01-04
- Islamabad, Pakistan: Starting on 2017-12-13
- Istanbul, Turkey: Starting on 2018-02-06
- Kabul, Afghanistan: Starting on 2018-02-20
- Kingston, Jamaica: Starting on 2018-01-09
- London, United Kingdom: Starting on 2018-01-29
- Los Angeles, US: Starting on 2018-02-19
- Munich, Germany: Starting on 2018-01-23
- New York, US: Starting on 2018-01-09
- Nicosia, Cyprus: Starting on 2018-02-12
- Oslo, Norway: Starting on 2018-04-03
- Ottawa, Canada: Starting on 2018-01-10
- Pittsburgh, US: Starting on 2018-04-10
- Rome, Italy: Starting on 2018-02-14
- Santiago, Chile: Starting on 2018-01-09
- Shanghai, China: Starting on 2018-03-24
- Silicon Valley, US: Starting on 2018-01-09
- South Florida, US: Starting on 2018-01-09
- Sydney, Australia: Starting on 2018-02-26
- Tokyo, Japan: Starting on 2018-01-17
- Virginia Beach, US: Starting on 2018-03-21
- Warsaw, Poland: Starting on 2018-01-16
- Washington DC, US: Starting on 2018-01-09
- Yangon, Myanmar: Starting on 2018-02-12
The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.