Now is the time to rebuild: the world needs entrepreneurs to lead the way in creating a better future, for everyone.
Whether you have already launched a startup or are still in the idea-phase, this is the time to act. 2020 brought havoc to our health, our society, and our economy, and what remains is a world filled with reshuffling industries and new problems that need to be solved. As we embark on 2021, we each have an opportunity to play a part in helping shape that better future.
That's why we are excited to announce applications are now open for the Poland Virtual 2021 program.
If you could use a structured process and a lifetime of support from Poland's top investors and entrepreneurs to build something meaningful, then apply to the Poland Virtual 2021 Founder Institute today.
Program Update: This accelerator will be run online with local and international mentors, with the potential for some optional in-person networking. Learn more on our Virtual Program FAQ page.
We will be hosting several free startup online events in Poland over the coming weeks, where you can learn virtually from top entrepreneurs from the comfort of your home:
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute is designed to help you build an enduring business that can survive and thrive in this “new normal.” We do this by giving you a clear process combined with constant feedback from a devoted network of international entrepreneurs and investors. Participants in the 4-month core program also get access to a lifetime of support through the Founder Institute's industry-leading free post-programs.
The Poland accelerator is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Aleksander Szybilski, Mariola Bitner, Mateusz Stasiak, Piotr Boulange, and Raeed Ali. In addition, some of Warsaw's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating as mentors in the program, providing expert feedback and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the Poland Founder Institute includes:
- Agnieszka Osytek: Founder & Head, DEAF RESPECT Agency and Academy of the Deaf
- Ahmad Piraiee: Director, Startup Grind Warsaw
- Aleksander Szybilski: Team leader of workplace strategy, associate director, Cushman&Wakefiled
- Aleksandra Czubek: IP/Legaltech/Fashion Law Enthusiast, SSW Pragmatic Solutions
- Barbara Płucienniczak: Director, Bank Pekao S.A.
- Bartosz Biskupski: General Manager, TCL
- Bartłomiej Barwicz: CEO & Co-Founder, Rent like home
- Bernie Li: Board Member and Investor, Company Name Vizetto Inc
- Borys Musielak: Partner, SMOK Ventures
- Brad Pilgrim: CEO, Parity
- Christopher Siemienski: Business Development and Marketing Manager, Skanska
- Ewelina Winska: Managing Director, Girls In Tech Poland
- Ferdinand Mühlhäuser: Digital Strategist, Business Angel & Coach, Founder Institute Berlin
- Grażyna Polkowska: CEO, ACROSS THE GLOBE SP. Z O.O.
- Grzegorz Koguciuk: Senior Associate, SSW Pragmatic Solutions
- Jacek Turkowski: Marketing & Sales Director , Protektel
- Jacek Koman: Proxy, Stepstone Services
- Jakub Kubalski: Partner | Interactive Entertainment, IP/TMT at SSW , SSW Pragmatic Solutions
- Jan Van Der Saar: Head of Innovation Lab , Bank Pekao S.A.
- Janne Saarikko: Creator of Firsts / Ecosystem Evangelist / Food Ecosystems Specialist / Head of Think Tank, Founder Institute Finland
- Jarosław Kołcun: CEO, A+V
- Juliusz Modelski: CEO, WNĘTRZA3D
- Kacper Reutt: Engineering Manager, Tink
- Kamila Wincenciak: Head of FinTech Partnerships, Alior Bank
- Karolina Mikołajczak: Chief Education Officer, ITFF Institute
- Katarzyna Szczudlik: Partner at SSW Pragmatic Solutions| Data, privacy & TMT | attorney at law, SSW Pragmatic Solutions
- Katarzyna Solarz: VC I M&A I Corporate Partner, SSW Pragmatic Solution
- Krzysztof Kowalewski: President, MovieBeats S.C. & Advertise Sp. z o.o.
- Lena Marcinoska: Associate, Wardyński&Partners
- Lukasz Polikowski: CEO at człowiekabsurdalny, CzłowiekAbsurdalny
- Maciej Majewski: CEO, Accelpoint
- Maciej Markowski: Co-Founder & Chief Revenue Officer, SpaceOs
- Maks Stempniewicz: Partner Poland, Startup Wise Guys
- Mariola Bitner: Associate, Cushman&Wakefiled
- Marta Machalska: Chairman of the Board, iPro Sp. z o.o.
- Mateusz Stasiak: CEO, Trainers.org & ITFF
- Mateusz Kozlowski: President, Venture Capital Development
- Michał Paschalis: Vice President, K2 Internet SA
- Pawel Lopatka: Vice President, Poland Country Manager, SoftServe
- Paweł Sieczkiewicz: Co-Founder, Telemedi.co
- Paweł Petryna: Vice president , MovieBeats S.C. & Advertise Sp. z o.o.
- Paweł Michalski: Managing Partner, Cobin Angels
- Piotr Boulangé: Director, Founder Institute Poland
- Piotr Semla: CEO, Space Wizard
- Robert Ługowski: CEO, Cobin Angels
- Rudradeb Mitra: Serial Entrepreneur, Omdena Inc.
- Stephanie Claudel: Digital Marketing Strategist, Founder Institute Berlin
- Sławek Karasiński: Partner, F&K Attorneys at Law LL.P
- Tasha Tolmacheva: Co-Founder/Community Director, PropTech Finland
- Tim Angus: CEO, Bell Lap Ventures Inc.
- Tomasz Sieroń: CEO Poland, Frontkom
- Wiktoria Wójcik: Co-Founder, inSTREAMLY
- Yannick Kok: Team Lead - Smart Office Advisor, Mapiq
- Zbigniew Barwicz: Managing Partner, Freya Capital
- Łukasz Smolarski: Innovation & Co-creation Manager, Ikea
- And many more to be announced.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 5,000 Alumni raise over $975M funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
Join us in Poland to help build the future.
Apply to the Poland Virtual 2021 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.