The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is in the final stage of testing for the opening of its newest chapter in Tokyo for the Spring of 2014.
The testing phase ends 2018-01-17, so if you'd like to help bring this great program to Tokyo, please fill out this form today and then spread the word.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 170 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,300 companies, which have created over 20,000 new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
In order to complete the testing phase in Tokyo, the Founder Institute is hosting free startup events this week;
- 【無料】Startup Ideation Bootcamp (あなたのスタートアップアイデアの精度を高めよう）
2017-11-20, 06:30 PM
- Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur in Tokyo
2017-12-04, 06:30 PM
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in Tokyo are 3 leaders of the Tokyo startup scene; Thibault Danjou, CEO of Augusta Ltd; Toshio Furuta, Chief Attorney of Clair Law Firm, and Satoshi Okuda, CEO of Prime Style Ltd.
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Donald Soo ドナルド•ソー: Former CEO
- Fujiyo Ishiguro: ＣＥＯ, Netyear Group Corp.
- Fumiaki Koizumi: CEO, Fumiaki Koizumi & Associates
- Hideki Takita: CEO, Bliss Cline Co.,Ltd.
- Hirokazu Nagano: CEO, KLab Venture Partners株式会社
- Ikuo Hiraishi: CEO, SunBridge Global Ventures Inc.
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- John Y. Sasaki: Principal / Attorney-at-Law, JSV Foreign Law Office
- Kenji Sadamoto: Founder, CEO, Heart Forever Co. Ltd.
- Kenta Izumi | 泉 健太: COO, CMO and Executive Vice-President
- Kiyoyuki Suzuki: CEO, Advanced Media, Inc.
- Marcos Polanco: CTO, Visor Labs
- Masahiro Samejima: Founding Partner, UCHIDA & SAMEJIMA LAW FIRM
- Motohide Takeda: Exective Director, TKD.Institute
- Narimasa Makino: Manager, SunBridge Global Ventures Inc.
- Pano Kroko: Serial entrepreneur and innovator
- Ryusuke Murao: Branding Specialist / Best-selling writer, STARBRAND Co.,Ltd.
- Satoshi Okuda: CEO, Primestyle
- Shogo Kawano: 取締役, アクセルマーク株式会社
- Shuji Honjo: Visiting Professor, Tama Graduate School of Business
- Takeru Ohe: Founder, T. Ohe & Associates
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tatsuya Zenbutsu
- Tetsujiro Nakagaki: Managing Director, Draper Nexus Ventures
- Tetsuo Iwasaki: Chairman,Founder, 株式会社IIOSS
- Toshio Furuta: CEO, Clair law firm
- Yasuchika Wakayama: CEO, Breakpoint
- Yoshihiro Kidachi: President, BOIDSCraft Corporation
- Yusuke Murata: General Partner & Co-Founder, Incubate Fund
- 智浩 村田: CFO, Voyagin
- 知史 古我: CEO, 株式会社チームクールジャパン
- 諭（Satoshi) 石川（Ishikawa): CEO, Transaction Inc.
- And many more to be announced.
Help bring the Founder Institute to Tokyo and fill out an Interest Form today.
(Tokyo skyline photo by Shutterstock)