Join the Kuala Lumpur Spring 2015 class and launch a company with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Kuala Lumpur Spring 2015 Semester close this Sunday (2015-04-12).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Kuala Lumpur, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 8 years of operation, over 2,300 graduate companies across 170 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The news of this new semester in Kuala Lumpur was recently covered by Gabey Goh on Digital News Asia: Founder Institute to kick off 2nd Semester.
The Kuala Lumpur chapter is led by Heislyc Loh and Tzu Ming Chu. Heislyc is the Founder of StartupMamak, a community of startups who meet monthly, and Tzu Ming is the Founder & CEO of Impersuasion.com, a web analytics software and solutions firm.
In addition, participants in Kuala Lumpur will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Ai Ching Goh: Co-Founder, Piktochart.com
- Andi Zain: Director, Kejora Ventures
- Arnaud Bonzom: Director - Special Projects, 500 Startups
- Arzumy Md Yusof: CTO, KFIT.com
- Ban Eu Tan: co-founders, Offpeak.my
- Chan Cheong Puan: Founder, Green Packet Berhad
- Chen Chow Yeoh: Co-Founder, KFIT.com
- Cheng Leong Foong: Owner, FOONG CHENG LEONG & CO
- Cheryl Yeoh: CEO & Cofounder, Reclip.It
- Chris Birrell: CIO, Blue Coat Systems
- Clayton Narcis: Co-Founder & CTO, Alphapod
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Edwin Tay: CEO, easyuni Sdn Bhd
- Edwin Wang: Founder, Signature Snack Sdn Bhd
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales, Nventify
- Henry Goh: Co-Founder & COO, Macro Kiosk Berhad
- Ian Chua: Co-Founder & CEO, Hermo
- Jasmine Hor: Founder & Creative Director, LogoDesignCreation.com
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Johnson Goh: Founder & CEO, AtticTV Pte. Ltd.
- Jonathan Greechan: Co-Founder, Founder Institute
- Khailee Ng: Founder & CEO, SAYS.com
- Lionel Liong: Special Officer to CEO, JobStreet Corp Berhad
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Ron Ramanan: CEO, GoQuo
- Roy Ng: CTO, Director, iSentric Sdn. Bhd.
- Swee Yeong Tan: Entrepreneur & Investor, SYT Capital Sdn Bhd
- Thomas Yip: Founder & CEO, Radica Software
- Tzu Ming Chu: CEO, www.impersuasion.com