Today, the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Munich 2018 Semester!
If you want to launch a startup in Munich and could use expert training and feedback, then apply to the Munich Founder Institute today.
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (2017-10-22) will have their application fees waived (typically $50), and if you enroll by the Early Deadline you are also eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
Since launching in Munich in 2013, the Founder Institute has helped launch several promising companies in the region, and our efforts in Munich have also been profiled by several high profile media channels.
To celebrate the launch, the Munich Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 170 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Running the Founder Institute's efforts in Munich are local startup leaders Jan Kennedy (Founder & CEO, Academy for Corporate Entrepreneurship (AfCE)), Martin Plöckl (Gründer im, Ruhestand), and Robert Kitson (Innovation Consultant, HYVE - the innovation company).
In addition, some of Munich's top entrepreneurs will mentor founders in the program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and evaluation. The list of mentors for the Munich 2018 includes:
- Aaron Eden: CEO, Co-Founder, Webglimmer Internet Solutions
- Adam Probst: founder, MAIoT.io
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Adrian Hans Beat Fopp: CEO, Harvard Business School Munich
- Alev Canoglu: Founder & CEO, Female Tech Leaders
- Alexander Henn: CEo, shore.com
- Andreas Beer: Managing Director , HYVE
- Andy Goldstein: Executive Director, LMU Entrepreneurship Center
- Assaf Shamia: Principal at Siemens Venture Capital, Siemens Venture Capital
- Benjamin Thym: CEO, barcoo
- Benjamin Gröschel: Owner, kaffeemuenchen.de
- Boris Schwager: Founder & Owner, gridbuddy
- Christian Lindener: CEO and Country Manager, Wayra Germany
- Christian Gleich: Director Crowd Strategy, HYVE
- Christoph Sollich: Christoph Sollich - The Pitch Doctor, Startup Consultant (Warsaw FI) , Startup Consultant
- Christopher Waldner: Founder, Entrepreneurship Manufactory GmbH
- Claas Van Delden: Managing Director, SevenVentures GmbH
- Claudia Bacco: Founder, Doberfrau
- Daniel Grassinger: Head of , XPRENEURS
- Daniel Kilger: CEO, Smokeless
- Daria Saharova: Partner, Vito One
- David Lees: Founder, CEO , StoryHome
- Felix Reinshagen: Co-Founder, Navvis GmbH
- Frederik Roever: Managing Partner, R&P
- Heiko Beier: CEO, moresophy GmbH
- Izai Amorim: Executive Director, Brandleague Limited
- Jan Kennedy: CEO & Founder, Academy for Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Jan Küster: CEO, Menura UG
- Janthana Kaenprakhamroy: CEO & Founder, Tapoly
- Joe Betts Lacroix: Co-Founder, OQO
- Johann Romefort: Tech Evangelist, STYLIGHT
- Lars Stäbe: Venture Associate, La Famiglia
- Magdalena Reith: Startup- and Business Consultant, unicornpitch.com
- Marianne Kraai: Co-Founder & CEO, mayze
- Mark Friedrich: Attorney at Law, Osborne Clarke
- Martin Reents: CEO, Hetras AG
- Martin Reichenbach: CEO & Founder, beActive // pricing4startups
- Martin Giese: Business Angel, Company Advisor and Negotiation Coach, Self Employed
- Martin Plöckl: Gründer in Ruhestand, .
- Michael Reuter: Co-Founder, Datarella GmbH
- Michael Gebert
- Michael Schmidt: Co-founder and CEO, HYVE AG and ICAROS GmbH
- Michael Mai: CEO & Founder, ISTARIUM Technologies GmbH
- Michael Sedlmeier: Art Director, Smokeless
- Natalia Karbasova: Head of Burda Bootcamp, Burda Bootcamp
- Niclas Fritz: Munich Co-Founder, Hardware.co
- Nicolas Plögert: Managing director and founder, Opentabs GmbH
- Noam Tamari-Wekser: Co-Founder, Intrapreneurs Global Network
- Oleg Lola: CEO & Founder, MobiDev
- Pascal Schäfer: CEO, schaefermedia.co
- Patrick Löffler: Managing Director, givve
- Patrick Müller: Co-Founder & CTO, Smokeless
- Rado Pavlov: Founder & CEO, BusExpress
- Rob Johnson: Co-Founder, Maker Academy
- Robert Kitson: Director, Founder Institute, Munich
- Robert F. Brunner: Managing Editor & Coach, B'IMPRESS - impressive communication & Leadership Consulting
- Rupa Ram: Founder, Kayla Boutique Limited
- Sebastian Ballweg: founder, Ideenschmiede21
- Simon Schneider: CEO & Co-Founder, Zyncd
- Stefan Lemper: CEO, YOU IS NOW
- Stephan Wiesener: CTO, hetras
- Sylvia Gangl: Founder, HR Schmiede
- Ted Bremer: Founder, CEO, RedRigger GmbH
- Teresa Hessel: Industrial Engineer , Hessel Consulting
- Thomas Kraus: Former CEO, TNT Express Germany
- Thomas Hartmann: General Manager, Lean Startup Practitioner, str84wd
- Thorsten Lambertus: Dr., Fraunhofer Venture
- Till Kaestner: Managing Director, akom360
- Toby Bakic: Director International, Westwing
- Verena Sturm: Founder, Avestu Institute
- Volker Glaeser: Partner and Managing Director, Reply
- Xaver Lehmann: Managing Director & Co-Founder, e-bot7
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
We hope you will join us in Munich and launch a company in 2017.