Today we are excited to introduce the three newest companies to graduate from the Jakarta Founder Institute. After four months of mentorship and training, EloKu, Pouch, and TicBox are now ready to be launched “into the wild”. The three startups were recently featured on DailySocial with a brief overview of each company’s platform. A more indepth review is scheduled to come out on DailySocial in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for more details.
For now check out the grads below and click here to read the full article.
- EloKu: ELoKu's platform allows users to track and trace shipped goods via Android, iPhone or mobile browser, providing estimated time of arrival and updates throughout the shipping process.
- Pouch: Pouch is a mobile customer loyalty and retention platform that can be used by merchants to replace their conventional, card based reward program. Pouch made Founder Institute headlines recently after being one of the first companies to launch their product prior to graduation.
- TicBox: TicBox is an online crowd-sourcing platform that helps companies conduct credible and fast online surveys at affordable prices in Indonesia.
According to DailySocial journalist Rama Mamuaya, this session of the Jakarta chapter focused on quality over quantity, as it was significantly smaller than previous semesters. He believes “the three graduates will be more concentrated, well-focused and of course well-filtered according to JKTFI’s standards, which is not an easy walk in the park”.
Check out additional coverage of the Jakarta FI Grads here:
- Yahoo! and Tribun News: Jakarta Founder Institute Luncurkan Bisnis Berbasis Online
- CHIP Online: Jakarta Founder Institute Luluskan Tiga Startup Baru
- TeknoJournal: Eloku, Pouch dan Ticbox – Tiga Produk Baru di Bidang Teknologi Informasi Lulusan Jakarta Founder Institute
- Market+: Founder Institute Luncurkan 3 Produk