Founder Institute Nordics, the Nordic chapter of the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, is proud to announce the newest Alumni from the Nordics (Fall 2023) accelerator.
After meticulous selection process and intense four months of aggressive business-building sprints, constant evaluation, and feedback from investors and mentors, just 9 companies were able to make it through.
Each of these Founders have demonstrated a high level of perseverance and creativity, and their businesses have been thoroughly vetted and supported by a panel of Nordics's top startup experts and investors.
And now, without further ado, we present the Alumni of the Nordics program:
- Limber- a digi-physical service that safeguard athletes mental and physical health.
- blinkbuy- a voice based conversational food delivery platform bridging consumers and restaurants.
- RAMSV - a startup that pioneers sustainable material solutions, addressing the need for eco-friendly alternatives in the realms of material science, biotechnology, and packaging.
- Disability Rebel - a startup that connects the community of people with disabilities with the providers of products and services catering to their needs via a digital platform.
- NATURE 120 INC.- a startup that ends employee burnout by reconnecting humans with nature.
- Dyrk- a sharing economy marketplace for gardens which allows people to get a space to grow their own vegetables
- ZiroPay- an open-source, gamified money app that uses everyday transactions to teach Gen Z financial savviness.
- LoanCirkle - a fintech startup that builds on social loan pooling to disrupt microloans industry.
- Sakura- an online platform providing technical solutions for loneliness & social isolation, to help people create long-term and personal relationships.
REGISTER HERE for cohort graduation ceremony on 21st Feb with a keynote address from Thomas Bigagli (Partner, Plug and Play VC).
Founder Institute Nordics Directors
We would first like to thank the Directors of the Founder Institute Nordics accelerator:
- Naimul Abd (CEO, Connect Öst & Serial Ecosystem Builder)
- Mehkar Sheikh (Regional Manager East, Venture Cup)
Our Directors play an incredibly important role in building the local Founder Institute program, and creating an environment and network in Nordic accelerator that is conducive to building to great companies.
Big Thanks to Nordic Speakers & Mentors
More than 50 of the Nordic region's investors, entrepreneurs, mentors, and ecosystem builders joined our public events and accelerator sessions to help Nordic founders build the next generation of technology companies:
- Adam Horne, Amanda Evans, Amanda Enocksson Gyllenberg, Anders Hammarbäck, Andreas Svendsen
- Andrew Hennigan, Anette Nordvall, Anna Söderholm, Annika Vangstad, Axel Bruzelius, Carl-Henrik Koit
- Charlotte Christensen, Chris Albinsson, Chris Foltz, Christian Schaffner, Elsa Hyland, Emil Jerndal
- Gemma Whitehouse, Helen Björk, Idowu Akinde, Isabel Nilson, Jens Wernborg, Jesper Kjellerås
- Joachim Widd, John Elvesjö, Jonas Glädt, Kamyar Espahbodi, Louise Hagen, Magret Jokela
- Malcolm Larri, Mari Lahti, Marie-Louise Dahl, Michael Wilkinson, Mikaela Larsell Ayesa, Milena Kraeva
- Mikael Angesjo, Moaz Hamid, My Mattsson, Niklas Rudemo, Nils Lange, Oskars Jepsis, Patrik Kägu
- Per Björklund, Peter Ingman, Pontus Lund, Preben Fjellaker Mathisen, Ragnheiður Magnúsdóttir
- Sameh Katr, Sofie Marin, Steph Thommen, Svetlana Stotskaya, Taylor Ryan, Terhi Johanna Vapola
- Tiina Laisi Puheloinen, Timo Linnemann, and Ulf Linden
In addition, the Nordics program was supported by our ecosystem partners including:
In the Founder Institute's pre-seed accelerator program, early-stage entrepreneurs and teams build their business alongside a critical support network of local startup experts that share equity in their success, and through a structured and challenging business-building process that has helped alumni raise over $1.75BN.
After Graduation, the new Nordics Founder Institute Portfolio Companies now have a fast-growing company that has been fully validated by experienced startup founders, with access to the Founder Institute's global network and post-graduate support programs to continue building their business.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to raise funding, building a co-founding team, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities and 100+ countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to Globalize Silicon Valley and empower talented and motivated entrepreneurs to build companies that will create one million new jobs.
The next Nordics Founder Institute program is being planned now. If you are interested in being notified when applications open, visit FI.co/apply/nordics.
* * *
Alumni of the Founder Institute are creating some of the world's fastest growing startups, having raised over $1.75BN in funding, and building products people love across over 200 cities worldwide.
See the most recent news from our Grads at FI.co/news, or learn more about their stories at FI.co/graduates.