Our society is experiencing the single largest global disruption since World War 2, which ended 75 years ago. Entire industries are being upended and consumer needs are changing on an almost daily basis.
Now is the time to build our future, but only the entrepreneurs that can adapt and move quickly will be successful.
To help ambitious entrepreneurs get the feedback, structure, and global network they neeed to build our post COVID-19 future, we are excited to announce that:
- The next cohort for our flagship Silicon Valley program will be 100% virtual for the first time, allowing people in cities where FI is not operating to work with our management team and top Silicon Valley mentors from the comfort of their home.
- For a limited time, the FI Team will be hosting Open Office Hours with entrepreneurs to hear ideas and see if we can help.
If you want to work with some of Silicon Valley's top entrepreneurs and investors to build something that matters, then sign up for Office Hours with the FI Team to discuss your ideas today.
The upcoming Silicon Valley Virtual program is one of a kind, as it will be run directly by the Founder Institute's Silicon Valley Headquarters management team, including; Managing Directors Mike Suprovici (Managing Director, Portfolio Success at Founder Institute) and Ryan Micheletti (Head of Global Operations at Founder Institute & Co-Founder of the Vet-Tech Accelerator), Director Scout Tweedie-Yates (Regional Manager for Europe at The Founder Institute), and Entrepreneurs in Residence Adeo Ressi (CEO of the Founder Institute) and Jonathan Greechan (Co-Founder of the Founder Institute).
Through this pre-seed accelerator program, aspiring and early-stage entrepeneurs will have the oppoturtunity to:
- Get constant feedback and regular office hours with 50+ Silicon Valley Mentors, investors, and entrepreneurs.
- Make quick progress using our proven, structured process to get to traction and funding.
- Get fast-tracked to our suite of post-programs, including Funding Lab, to continue getting expert support for years to come.
- Expand their support network to include startup founders, CEOs, and investors from the Founder Institute’s global network of 4,300+ alumni and 14,000+ mentors across 185+ cities
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 185+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute provides high-potential entrepreneurs and teams with the devoted support network and structured growth process needed to get to traction and funding. Participants in the 4-month core program also get access to a lifetime of support through the Founder Institute's industry-leading post-programs.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 4,300 Alumni raise over $950M funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more.
It's time to build our post COVID-19 future.
Sign up for Office Hours today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.