Welcome to 2022! Below is a December 2021 look-back on alumni milestones achieved, highlighting updates from Founder Institute portfolio companies across the globe. See the most recent funding news and top media features of the month gone by, insightful startup event videos, as well as a list of the upcoming FI global events taking place the rest of this month in January, 2022.
Alumni Funding, Awards & News Highlights:
- CinetPay (FI Abidjan), a payments gateway for retailers across Francophone Africa, raises $2.4M round from 4DX Ventures and Flutterwave
- FightCamp (FI Montreal), a leader in connected at-home fitness for martial arts, profiled in TechCrunch, “Brings Data-Driven Punches into Workouts”
- Braze Mobility (FI Toronto) Founder & CEO Dr. Pooja Viswanathan selected for Canada's Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Award, presented by Women’s Executive Network (WXN) & the Financial Post
- Endiatx (FI Silicon Valley), a swallowable ‘pill-bot’ for noninvasive gastrointestinal diagnostics, made cover of MedTech Outlook Endoscopy Edition, spearheading a New Era in Diagnostic and Interventional Medicine
- GeoMoby (FI Perth), a leader in geolocation technology, profiled in SafeToWork.com for tech allowing greater underground communication
- GZI (FI Colorado) CEO Sean Adler named to 'Top 10 Influential Leaders in Biotechnology 2021' by Beyond Exclamation Magazine
- Caylent (FI Orange County) Named AWS Rising Star Partner of the Year 2022
Are you a pre-seed stage entrepreneur working to achieve startup traction or funding? Apply here to join the virtual Founder Institute accelerator program nearest you.
December 2021 Featured Event Replays: