Today, the Founder Institute, the world's premier pre-seed startup accelerator, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Hong Kong 2019 program!
If you could use a structured process and feedback from Hong Kong's top entrepreneurs to build a startup, then apply to the Hong Kong 2019 Founder Institute today.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 180+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute provides high-potential entrepreneurs and teams with the critical support network and structured process needed to build an enduring company. Since 2009, the program has helped over 3,500 Graduates raise over $800M funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more.
To celebrate the launch, the Founder Institute will host several free startup events in Hong Kong, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs and hear more about the program:
The Hong Kong program is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Hk Admin, Jeffrey Broer (Founder, Kohpy), Leo Ku (Managing Director, Asia Pacific at PlayNetwork).
In addition, some of Hong Kong's top entrepreneurs, CEOs, and investors will be participating in the program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and evaluation. The list of mentors for the Hong Kong Founder Institute includes:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexander Chan: Co-Director, The Mills Fabric
- Amit Chatterjee: Senior Digital Producer
- Andrew Chan: Co-Founder, Aftership
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Ashok Jaiswal: Founder / CMO, Lecker Labs Ltd
- Bart Verkoeijen: Web Performance Specialist & Founder, Flippercast
- Crystal Pang: Co-founder, Pickupp
- Daniel Szuc: Founder, Make Meaningful Work
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Wieland: Managing Partner, Chief of Design, Grayscale
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- David Rosa: CEO, Neat
- Derek Kwik: Managing Partner, BraveSoldier Venture Capital
- Devin Ehrig: Partner, Barron Asia Venture
- Felix Lam: Managing Director, Red Chapel Advisors
- Frank Lee: Cofounder (GBA) HK Chapter, International IP Commercialization Council (IIPCC)
- Furuzonfar Zehni: Regional Director, Jefferson Group
- Gary To: Founder & General Manager, Koziness (acquired by Food Panda)
- Ho Yin Cheung: Founder, Riotly Social Media
- Howard Kwong: Head of Strategic IT, Prudential Hong Kong
- Itai Damti: Co-founder CEO Asia Pacific, Leverate
- Jaan Tallinn: Partner, Ambient Sound Investments
- James Kwan: Managing Director, Jumpstart Magazine
- Jeffrey Broer: Entrepreneur, Mentor, Angel, Kohpy Ventures
- Jen Loong: Managing Director, HYPE
- Jo Wong: Founder, Apogee Asia Ltd
- Joseph Chow: Partner, Maurice WM Lee Solicitors
- Jude O'kelly: General Partner, Mount Parker Ventures
- Keith Rumjahn: Founder, CoachBase
- Keith Li: CEO & Co-Founder, Innopage
- Kelvin Kwong: Co-Founder, Managing Director, XGD Media
- Koen Munneke: CEO, Grom
- Lai Kiu Chan: Founder, atTTempspace
- Leo Ku: Managing Director, PlayNetwork
- Lewis Cerne: CEO, Spacebox
- Linda Chan: Corporate finance lawyer plus tech enthusiast, 2and2.co
- Mark Munoz: Founder & Executive Director, Vectr Ventures
- Matthew Southern: Founder and CEO, Southern Straps
- Michelle Lam: Founder & Managing Director, The Spoilt Experiences Group
- Mikaal Abdulla: Co Founder and CEO
- Mike Mastroyiannis: COO, Founder and Managing Partner , TenX2
- Padraig Walsh: Partner, Tanner De Witt
- Peter Tin: Partner Consultant, Innogoal
- Quinn Lai: CEO, Eoniq
- Raymond Yip: Partner at Zeroth.AI, Venture Partner at XGD Ventures
- Roy Fung: Managing Director, Hexon Consulting
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Simon Loong: Founder & CEO, WeLab
- Sue Kim: Founding Partner, Libbler
- Tony Ng: Founder & Director, DigiSalad Limited
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is designed for founders and teams all throughout the pre-seed stage, including aspiring founders with a full-time job, solo founders, teams, and founders of established companies that are pre-funding. The Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Join us in Hong Kong to build a great company in 2019.
Apply to the Hong Kong 2019 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.