The Founder Institute, the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Philadelphia program!
If you could use a structured process and a lifetime of support from Philadelphia's top investors and entrepreneurs to build a startup, then apply to the Philadelphia Founder Institute today.
Since 2009, our highly-structured accelerator programs have helped entrepreneurs at the earliest stages grow quickly, know what to do next, and make connections with the largest community of startup advisors.
It all starts with our renowned ‘FI Core’ accelerator, which pushes founders at the idea and pre-seed stages to reach the milestones needed for investment and sustained growth.
Alumni of FI Core then receive free access to our advanced ‘Founder Lab’ accelerators
for years to come, and can get matched with prospective investors in the FI Venture Network
, a collection of global funds actively investing in the earliest rounds of funding.
To celebrate the launch, the Founder Institute will host several free online startup events in Philadelphia, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs:
- Build Your Brand on a Budget: The Founder’s Starter Pack: 1:00pm, Oct 16, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/329357
- Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
- Venture Trailblazers, featuring Scott Belsky (Chief Strategy Officer & EVP, Adobe): 9:45am, Oct 17, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/328964
- Co-Founders Matchmaking: Online Networking Event: 1:00pm, Oct 23, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/328352
- Unlock over $500K Monthly Sales with LinkedIn: A Proven Roadmap: 1:00pm, Oct 30, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/329694
- The Pitch Deck Toolbox: How to Influence Your Audience: 1:00pm, Nov 06, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/329572
- How to Create a Compelling Brand Story for Your Pitch: 1:00pm, Nov 14, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/331054
- How to Budget Your Next Round of Funding: 1:00pm, Nov 20, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/330916
- [Restricted] Head Start to Funding Lab Enrollment and Q&A Session (Online Event): 1:00pm, Dec 14, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/331145
The Philadelphia program is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Bill Rivkin (Business Banking Virtual Relationship Manager VP, Citizens), Daria Duda (Marketing Advisor, Self), Don Samoil (Chapter Leader, FI Keystone), Philly Admin (A, A).
In addition, some of Philadelphia's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating in the program, providing them with expert feedback and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the Philadelphia Founder Institute includes:
* Abby Sugar
* Amrish Macedo
* Aviv Shalgi
* Bill Rivkin
* Carl Starkey
* Chris Foltz
* Daniel Nelson
* Daniel Ritterman
* Don Samoil
* Jasmin Sethi
* Joe Daniels
* Joel Ginsparg
* Mac Goswami
* Max Thalheimer
* Melissa Li
* Nadia Al-Banna, PHD, MBA
* Natalya Bagrova
* Orly Zeewy
* Ozan Sonmez
* Pam Knox
* Paul Mosenson
* Pete Biggam
* Peter Yeargin
* Raoul Davis
* Seth Goldstein
* Solomon Asad
* Stefanos Damianakis
* Tim Dodd
* Trevor Longino
* Zach Messler
- And many more to be announced.
Join us in Philadelphia to build a great company in 2023.
Apply to the Philadelphia Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.