Rethink what's possible in 2022: the world needs more entrepreneurs to lead the way in creating a better future, for everyone.
Whether you have already launched a startup or are still in the idea-phase, now is the time to act. As the global community moves incrementally toward an eventual post-pandemic future, today it remains filled with reshuffled industries and new problems in need of solutions. As we continue into 2022 and beyond, each and every entrepreneur has the opportunity to play a part in helping shape that better future.
That's why we are excited to announce applications are now open for the Washington DC Virtual 2022 wprogram.
If you could use a structured process and a lifetime of support from Washington DC's top investors and entrepreneurs to build something meaningful, then apply to the Washington DC Virtual 2022 Founder Institute today.
Program Update: This accelerator will be run online with local and international mentors, with the potential for some optional in-person networking. Learn more on our Virtual Program FAQ page.
We will be hosting several free startup events in Washington DC over the coming weeks, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs from the comfort of your home:
Washington DC Events:
- Pitch Your Startup to Washington DC Investors & Advisors (In-Person Event) on 5:00pm, Dec 09, 2021 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/271577
- WEBINAR: Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
- Founder Showcase: Pre-Seed Startup Pitch & Networking Event, with Brant Cooper (Online) on 1:00pm, Dec 01, 2021 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/271454
- [Restricted Access] Mental Fitness, Mindfulness, and Meditation for Entrepreneurs, an AMA with Mark Montalban + VIP Alumni Networking Summit on 7:00pm, Dec 02, 2021 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/271466
- [Restricted Access] VIP Speed Mentoring: Get Feedback and Network with Top FI Mentors on 8:00pm, Dec 07, 2021 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/271538
- FI Alumni Panel: Meet Founders that Graduated FI and Ask Questions on 1:00pm, Dec 15, 2021 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/271481
- AMA + FI Info Session with Co-Founder & CEO Jonathan Greechan on 8:00pm, Dec 29, 2021 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/271526
- AMA + FI Info Session with Co-Founder & CEO Jonathan Greechan on 1:00pm, Dec 30, 2021 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/271496
- Founder Showcase: Pre-Seed Startup Pitch & Networking Event (Online) on 8:00pm, Jan 12, 2022 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/271511
- Learn How to Create an Admired Company Brand with Fabian Geyrhalter on 1:00pm, Feb 02, 2022 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/272747
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute is designed to help you build an enduring business that can survive and thrive in the “new normal.” We do this by giving you a clear process, combined with constant feedback from a devoted network of international entrepreneurs and investors. Participants in the 4-month core program also get access to a lifetime of support through the Founder Institute's industry-leading free post-programs.
The Washington DC accelerator is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Brian Bassett and Guc Ozenci. In addition, some of Washington DC's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating as mentors in the program, providing expert feedback and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the Washington DC Founder Institute includes:
- Allyson Redpath: Board Member, Westchester Land Trust
- Amelia Friedman: Co-founder, Hatch
- Angela Long: Brand Experience Officer , The American Marketing Association in DC
- Anuj Agrawal: Chief Marketing Officer, Earth Networks
- Aydin Bolkar: VP of International Operations, Alarm.com
- Benjamin Young: CEO, Sworkit
- Bill Stokes: Founder & Chairman, Washington Network Group (WNG)
- Brent Halliburton: Brent Halliburton - VP of Products, Verve Wireless (Washington DC FI) , Verve Wireless
- Brian Bassett, Simple Thread
- Bryan Duarte: CEO, Enliten
- C. Derek Campbell: CEO, Blue Holding Oceans
- Carlos De Paula: Founder & Managing Director, Acadia Partners
- Chris Haug: Founder and CEO, 360° Venture Management Group
- Christopher Wink: Publisher and CEO , Technically Media
- Christopher Rogers: Partner, Lumia Capital
- Cynthia Gilmer
- Dan Myers: Co-Founder & Partner, 42Phi Ventures
- Dan Hnatkovskyy: CEO and Co-Founder, Propertymate
- Danielle Tate: Founder & CEO, MissNowMrs.com & Elegant Entrepreneur
- Dave Mc Carthy: Executive Director, Potential Energy DC
- David Giannini: Chairman and CEO, Cirrusworks, Inc.
- Ed Harrell: Managing Partner, Harrell Capital Partners LLC
- Ed English: Chief Product Officer, Higher Logic
- Ellis Rosenberg: Vice President, Sales, WellDoc, Inc
- Eric Koefoot: Founder & CEO, PublicRelay, Inc.
- Esmael Dinan: Founder & CEO, Offino
- Frances Reimers: Principal , Firestarter
- Fred Cohen: Founder and CEO, Angel to Exit
- Frederic Gumbinner: Managing Partner , G2 Development Partners
- Geneviève Nixon-Weems: Founder and CEO, Geneviève Global
- Gira Desai: Managing Partner / Co-Founder, Aleberry
- Guc Ozenci: Venture Partner | Co-Founder | Mentor | Angel, @ Founder Institute |Peoplise | SlashPay | ShopUpStories | Prisync
- Gul Branco: People and Culture Transformation Leader, Branco Development Group
- Hank Yuan: FI Mentor, .
- Henry Hunter: ceo, Incidr
- Howard Eisenberg: Founder , EuroSort
- Jamil Ramsey: Founder and CEO, Snap Contacts
- Jeb Ory: Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Phone2Action, Inc.
- Johan Holmberg: Senior Associate, Second Century Ventures
- John Holaday: Chairman and CEO, DisposeRx Inc.
- Josh Rosenthal: Founder & CEO, CloudSploit
- Justin Etheredge: Partner, Simple Thread
- Kathie Brady: CEO Group Chair, Vistage
- Keith Segerson: CEO, P3 Innovation Strategies
- Kiki Ramsey: Founder, Kiki Ramsey International
- Kuzeyhan Ozdemir: Technology Executive and Coach, Freelance
- Kyle Brown: Founder - CEO
- Laura Clark: VP, Brand Development , MeatMe Pet Food
- Laura Shibut: Program Manager, Lighthouse Labs RVA
- Lisa Friedlander: Founder Board Member, Citrine Angels
- Liz Sara: Managing Director, Best Marketing, LLC
- Liza Rodewald: Co-founder, Instant Teams
- Marcos Filho: Full-time MBA student, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Mark Ein: Founder , Venture House Group
- Mark Kass: Senior Counsel , Crowell & Moring LLP
- Mashea Ashton: Founder and CEO , Digital Pioneers Academy
- Matt Mandell: Principal, PayNerd.com
- Matt Hanson: Co-Founder, PAX Momentum
- Matthew Repetto: Associate , Crowell & Moring LLP
- Maura O'brien Ali: CEO and Managing Director, American Growth Solutions
- Melissa Akkaway: Partner, The Particulars
- Michael Riemer: Advisor, ABJJ Consulting
- Michelle Pham: Counsel, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Mirza Baig: Partner, Aldrich Capital Partners
- Naresh Verma: Analyst - Mentor - Coach - Product Design, Data Visualization, Yoova
- Neil Kleinberg, DiliVer
- Nicola Corzine: Executive Director , Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center
- Nii Simmonds: Global Advisor, The Knowledge Pledge
- Nitin Pradhan: Founder and CEO , ScaleUP
- Olivier Meganck: Founder & CEO, TheList.wtf
- Onur Kutlu Gago: Founder & Growth Coach, Tale
- Patty Simonton: Director, Be Green Business, Bethesda Green
- Paul Singh: Chief Hustler, Results Junkies
- Peter Ettinger
- Rajesh Rai: Partner, Montane Ventures
- Randy Reade: Co-founder, Washington ArchAngels
- Richard Rothstein: CEO, Rothstein Consulting
- Rokas Beresniovas: Head of Growth, Commercial and Small Business Leading, NIH Federal Credit Union
- Ronit Avni: Founder , Just Vision
- Rosemarie Truman: Founder and CEO, Ignite Social Impact
- Sam Feigi: Partner, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Sandy Vasan: Founder , outcomes.work
- Sanjay Prasad: Founder/ CEO, SurgiPrice/ SurgiConnect
- Sean Makulowich: Founder/CEO, IdeaFire™
- Sever Totia: Partner, 3TS Capital
- Shahed Amanullah: Managing Director, Frost Capital
- Spencer Hansen: Director of User Experience & Design, Simple Thread
- Stanley Mc Chrystal: Founder , McChrystal Group
- Stephen Lehman: Chairman and CEO , CoFounders Lab
- Steve Ryan: Counsel, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Steven A. Rodriguez: Director of Latinx Programs, Patriot Boot Camp
- Tien Wong: Founder and CEO, Lore
- Tom Smith: Co-founder, Truss
- Tony Amer: Managing Partner, TRANSFORMity
- Tyrone Taylor: President, Capitol Advisors on Technology, Former NASA Director
- You Mon Tsang: Founder and CEO, ChurnZero
- Yvonne Quahe: Trainer, Facilitator, Coach and Author, WBFN
- Zac Blanco: Senior Manager, Keiter
- And many more to be announced.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 5,000 Alumni raise over $1.5 billion funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
Join us in Washington DC to help build the future.
Apply to the Washington DC Virtual 2022 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.