Rethink what's possible in 2022: the world needs more entrepreneurs to lead the way in creating a better future, for everyone.
Whether you have already launched a startup or are still in the idea-phase, now is the time to act. As the global community moves incrementally toward an eventual post-pandemic future, today it remains filled with reshuffled industries and new problems in need of solutions. As we continue into 2022 and beyond, each and every entrepreneur has the opportunity to play a part in helping shape that better future.
That's why we are excited to announce applications are now open for the Brussels Virtual 2022 program.
If you could use a structured process and a lifetime of support from Brussels's top investors and entrepreneurs to build something meaningful, then apply to the Brussels Virtual 2022 Founder Institute today.
We will be hosting several free startup events in Brussels over the coming weeks, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs from the comfort of your home:
- WEBINAR: Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute is designed to help you build an enduring business that can survive and thrive in the “new normal.” We do this by giving you a clear process, combined with constant feedback from a devoted network of international entrepreneurs and investors. Participants in the 4-month core program also get access to a lifetime of support through the Founder Institute's industry-leading free post-programs.
The Brussels accelerator is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Mirjana Perkovic and Simon Saverys. In addition, some of Brussels's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating as mentors in the program, providing expert feedback and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the Brussels Founder Institute includes:
- Bert Van Wassenhove: Founder, THINK with people
- Bruno Lowagie: Founder / CEO, iText Group
- Bryan Cassady: Founder/Director
- Carl Danneels: CEO, Plethon
- Christophe Philemotte: Founder, PullReview
- Didier Vermeiren: Founder, Rialto
- Diederik Stols: Partner, Boekx Advocaten
- Filip Tack: Co-Founder / Chief Executive Officer, Nomadesk
- Frank Maene: Managing Partner, Volta Ventures
- Gill Ruidant: Founder & CEO, 2Houses
- Guillaume Desclée: Founder & COO , Mymicroinvest
- Jens Van Hecke: Partner, AMBOS NBGO
- Koen Stevens: Founder, CEO, Ambassify
- Leo Exter: Founder / Partner, Westartup / Health start up
- Loïc Bar: Managing Partner, Opinum
- Maarten Van Laere: Founder, CEO, ServersCheck
- Niko Nelissen: CEO, TapCrowd
- Omar Mohout: Growth Engineer, Sirris
- Patrice Roulive: COO & Co-Founder, Telemis
- Philippe Szombat: Sales trainer & Coach, BrightBiz
- Pieter Mees: CEO, Zentrick.com
- Pieter Dubois: CEO, Amerant
- Robin Wauters: Founding editor , Tech.eu
- Steven Van Belleghem: Inspirator, B-Conversational
- Steven Noels: CTO & Co-Founder, NGData
- Thomas Vande Casteele: Founder, comparatio.be & bagazoo.com
- Thomas Bonte: Co-founder & CEO, Musescore
- Wim Dewaele: CEO, iMinds
- And many more to be announced.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 6,000 Alumni raise over $1.75BN funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
Join us in Brussels to help build the future.
Apply to the Brussels Virtual 2022 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.