To launch a great startup, it is critical to get feedback on your ideas from entrepreneurs who have been there and done that. First, you'll learn the best practices for creating a concise and compelling elevator pitch. Then, you will have the opportunity to share your pitch with other entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors at virtual tables for instant feedback. Even if you don't want to share your pitch, you can still join to hear other startup ideas and witness how the experts review a pitch.
What You'll Learn:
- How to give a concise, yet compelling, elevator pitch
- What investors are looking for in a startup pitch
- Specific advice and feedback on your pitch and startup ideas
To get the most out of this Pitch for Feedback event:
- Come ready for live video networking
- Prepare by starting with your one-sentence pitch. See how it's done using our Madlibs format
- Fill out our Startup Idea Fest Worksheet
To access all of the networking features of this event, please join using Chrome or Firefox from a desktop or tablet, or download the Airmeet Mobile App.
About Founder Institute:
The Founder Institute
is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,500 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.