To access all of the networking features of this webinar, please join using Chrome or Firefox from a desktop or tablet, or download the Airmeet Mobile App.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a Washington DC startup
- Anyone looking for a co-founder and/or looking to learn about building a co-founder relationship
- Anyone interested in finding opportunities with startups
What is the Agenda
- Short presentation on best practices for finding and formalizing a Co-founder
- Group and one-to-one speed networking with others looking for a Co-founder
What Will You Accomplish
- Meet startup enthusiasts and experts from around the world
- Shortlist individuals that can be a Co-founder
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Washington DC, see our list of Startup Resources
.About Founder Institute
The Founder Institute
is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.