The Founder Institute - the world's premier pre-seed startup accelerator - has helped launch over 3300 companies across the globe, and we’re looking for a remote Blogger/ Copywriter with a love for startups to help us. We are based in Silicon Valley but operate in over 180 cities worldwide, and our success has been documented in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch, and many more.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-moving, exciting startup environment. In this position, you will:
- Plan, research, and write comprehensive, in-depth blog posts and "how-to" guides around topics related to startups and tech entrepreneurship.
- Write blog posts promoting the achievements of our local chapters, Graduates, and Local Leaders
- Source, curate, and edit content from our global network of Graduates, Local Leaders, and Mentors to help establish them as thought leaders in their field.
- Create content across the Founder Institute's various blog, social media, and newsletter channels that reach over 1.5M unique visitors per month.
- Manage and develop new strategies to grow our SEO and inbound traffic.
Join a passionate team of people building startup ecosystems across the globe, and apply to the position today!
We have a strong preference for someone based in the Western Hemisphere (or someone who can work western hemisphere business hours), and we are open to both PT and FT roles.
If you love writing about startups, we want to hear from you!