Through a challenging and rigorous curriculum, we provide early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs with the structure, training, mentor feedback, global network, and lifetime of support needed to start an enduring company. Many leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more.
If you are interested in launching a company with the Founder Institute's structured curriculum, expert feedback, and global network, then join an upcoming "Online Information Session + Q&A" Webinar led by Jonathan Greechan (Co-Founder of the Founder Institute).
Register for an Online Information Session today!
On these live and interactive events, Jonathan will provide a presentation on the program structure, format, requirements, and more. In addition, there is always a long Q & A portion where questions from the audience are answered.
These events take place on alternating Tuesdays (at 9:30 AM PT) and Thursdays (at 5:30 PM PT), and anyone from around the world is welcome to join. Click the registration box above to pick an upcoming session.
Below are some of the topics that we’ll cover:
- Who is the Founder Institute right for?
- This program is not the right fit for every entrepreneur. Find out if you and your startup will benefit from joining Founder Institute.
- What is the Founder Institute Secret Sauce?
- Founder Institute has created over $15 Billion of value in our graduate portfolios across more than 60 countries worldwide. Learn how we cultivate great founders and companies time and time again.
- How does the application process work?
- Learn the details about the entrepreneurial aptitude assessment, how we weight applications, and how fellowships are awarded.
- ...and of course, answers to all the great questions you will ask us during the webinar!
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
What is the Agenda?
- Short Presentation on the Founder Institute
- Question & Answer Session with Audience
Register for upcoming Online Information Session event, or to see more startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier startup launch program for talented entrepreneurs. If you are up to the challenge, our comprehensive step-by-step program will give you the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.