The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is in the final stage of testing for the opening of its newest chapter in Hong Kong for the Spring of 2014.
The testing phase ends soon (2017-05-22), so if you'd like to help bring this great program to Hong Kong, please fill out this form today and then spread the word.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 170 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,700 companies, which have created over 20,000 new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
As part of the testing phase in Hong Kong, the Founder Institute is hosting free startup events;
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Hong Kong is Cedric Delzenne, a successful digital entrepreneur living and loving Hong Kong since 2010.
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Chen: CEO, EZTable
- Alexandre Wayenberg: Founder & CEO
- Amit Chatterjee: Senior Digital Producer
- Andrea Livotto: Director, Clarity Labs
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Bart Verkoeijen: Web Developer, Quantifeed
- Chris Sykes: Head of Legal, Dragon Law
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- David Wieland: Managing Partner, Chief of Design, Grayscale
- Deepak Madnani: Founder - CEO, Paperclip Startup Campus
- Derek Kwik: Managing Partner, BraveSoldier Venture Capital
- Devin Ehrig: Partner, Barron Asia Venture
- Frank Lee: Patent Assistant, Marks and Clerk HK
- Gary To: Founder & General Manager, Koziness (acquired by Food Panda)
- Harry Ng: COO, StaySorted
- Ho Yin Cheung: Founder, Riotly Social Media
- Howard Kwong: COO, Stakk Factory
- Jaan Tallinn: Partner, Ambient Sound Investments
- Jeffrey Broer: Entrepreneur, Mentor, Angel, Kohpy Ventures
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joseph Chow: Partner, Maurice WM Lee Solicitors
- Keith Rumjahn: Founder, CoachBase
- Keith Ip: CEO, Innopage
- Linda Chan: Content Lawyer, Dragon Law
- Mark Munoz: Founder & Executive Director, Vectr Ventures
- Martin Kessler: Founder
- Michael Bruck: Business Development Consultant, SRI International
- Mike Mastroyiannis: Founder and Partner , Link4Success
- Padraig Walsh: Partner, Bird & Bird
- Raphael Cohen: CEO & Co-Founder, Swiss Founders Fund
- Raymond Yip: CEO & Co-Founder, Designjar, EIR at Mind Fund
- Rex Ng: President, 6waves
- Roland Yau: Managing Partner, CoCoon Ignite Ventures, L.P.
- Rudi Leung: General Manager
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Simon Loong: Founder & CEO, WeLab
- Sue Kim: Founding Partner, Libbler
- And many more to be announced.
Help bring the Founder Institute to Hong Kong and fill out an Interest Form today.