Artificial intelligence and machine learning is changing the world as we know it, and entrepreneurs are just starting to scratch the surface on leveraging its power to upend industries like transportation, security, healthcare, finance, and more.
To help aspiring entrepreneurs better understand the opportunities and challenges of doing business in the space, we recently hosted a special, interactive online event with some of the world's foremost experts building, scaling, and funding A.I. and robotics startups.
Over 500 people tuned into the live online event, which featured Jeff Schneider (Former Engineering Lead at Uber, and Research Professor at Carnegie Mellon), Michael Harries (Partner at The Robotics Hub), Birpal Sachdev (Leader of Advanced Technologies at Philips), and Adeo Ressi (CEO of the Founder Institute).
You can see the full video below:
To further help entrepreneurs building A.I and robotics startups, the Founder Institute launched our first-ever “AI & Robotics Founder Syndicate” program in Pittsburgh in partnership with Philips, Bosch, and Coal Hill Ventures / The Robotics Hub.
The AI & Robotics Founder Syndicate aims to inspire and support entrepreneurs building artificial intelligence and robotics startups in the Pittsburgh Founder Institute by providing:
- Feedback and Mentorship from Over 20 top artificial intelligence experts, including investors from Coal Hill Ventures / The Robotics Hub
- The opportunity to work alongside top innovation leaders at Philips and Bosch
- A Local and Global Support Network of Entrepreneurs, Investors, and Advisors
- Over $2M in Partner Deals and Resources
- Several "AI Syndicate Fellowships" Awarded to the Top Program Applicants, allowing them to participate in the program for free
If you are interested in building an artificial intelligence or robotics startup in Pittsburgh, apply to the AI & Robotics Founder Syndicate today.
Or, learn more about how the Founder Institute helps early-stage entrepreneurs build great technology companies of all kinds across 180+ cities worldwide at FI.co.