We excited to announce the graduation of the Inaugural Founder Institute Buffalo cohort. Nine new companies and Founders graduated from Founder Institute Buffalo Spring 2019 cohort, representing several industries ranging from fashion, to electric vehicles, to daycare and more.
We want to thank the Buffalo Mentors for their hard work and time put into helping the founders of FI Buffalo 2019, and a huge thank you as well as the rest of the local director team: Scott Wayman, Lauren Baynes, Cody Semrau and Kevin Siskar! Of course, thank you to each of the founders of FI Buffalo 2019 - we are excited to continue supporting you on your journey.
Founder Institute Buffalo 2019 Portfolio Companies
- Bands To Watch - Fan engagement platform for venues and artists.
- Eco-Carriage - Providing alternative fueling, sourced from zero-emission energy resources.
- FashInPost - Realtime fashion feedback.
- Inacquis - Attract and screen the next generation of talent.
- Kubed Root - Indoor co-farming.
- Lint - Modern wash and fold.
- Reiner United - Unique online storefronts.
- SmartPlay Playcare - A new kind of day care solution.
- Third Estate Analytics - Driving neighborhood change with data.
Graduates of the Founder Institute are creating some of the world's fastest growing startups, having raised over $900M in funding, and building products people love across over 185 cities worldwide.
See the most recent news from our Grads at FI.co/news, or learn more about their stories at FI.co/journey.