Register below to get the login details
Help us to build the future. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Date: Nov 10, 2020
- Time: 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- Timezone: America/Los Angeles
Who Should Attend?
- Startup investors looking for interesting businesses
- Startup founders, or prospective founders, hoping to learn and improve their pitch
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
Who is Presenting?
Presenting Founders include:
- Charles Cathlin, CEO of TruGenomix, a behavioral health company using the power of genomics to advance the diagnosis and treatment of PTSD. Charles is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force, and a FI Alum based in Washington D.C.
- Cheryl Netterfield, CEO of Pomme Health, a customizable digital communication platform to collaboratively develop a healthcare plan; eliminating gaps in care. Cheryl is a Reserve & Cadet Med veteran of the Department of National Defence (Canada), and a Toronto FI Alum.
- Michael Fraser, CEO of Refactr, a radically simple DevSecOps automation platform that drives outcomes for cybersecurity and DevOps teams. Michael is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force, and a FI Alum based in Seattle.
** Even if you can't make the webinar, everyone who registers for the event will receive an audio & video recording a few hours after the event ends.
Related EventsMore events
October 27, 2020Register
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times