650 Page Mill Road
- Date: Oct 01, 2014
- Time: 01:30 am - 04:00 am
- Timezone: Etc/UTC
Founder, Customer Development Labs
- Bring a laptop to participate in the MVP building. How else would you launch a website?
- Please do not arrive early. If you do arrive to WSGR before 6:30 PM, please wait outside as to keep noise levels down in the lobby.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Startup Ideas
- Question and Answer
- Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times