25 Wexford Street
- Date: Jun 12, 2017
- Time: 09:30 PM - 12:00 AM
- Timezone: America/New York
About the Host: Adeo Ressi
Adeo Ressi is the Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute, the world's premier startup launch program for talented entrepreneurs. In addition, Adeo started TheFunded.com, an exclusive community for entrepreneurs to rate and review venture capitalists. The Institute is the eighth start-up that Adeo has founded or built, four of which were acquired and three of which are still operating. Adeo is regarded as a worldwide expert on early-stage startups and venture capital, with numerous appearances in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine, Forbes, Entrepreneur, CNN, and more.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- 09:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times