- Start Date: Wed Sep 26, 2018
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entrepreneur someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
October 09, 2018Register
- Cyrus Mossavar Rahmani, Thijs Dijkman
- WeWork Weteringschans, Weteringschans 165c, Amsterdam
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times