The Founder Institute is looking for startup advisors and leaders near you. Learn more
- Start Date: Tue Mar 31, 2020
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Pitch Worksheet. You can fill out this worksheet and bring it to the Bootcamp, which will enable mentors to easily give feedback on your idea.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Conclusion and Networking
Related EventsMore events
May 12, 2020Register
- Eli Moreno
- Union Club, 539 Broadway, Tacoma
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times