- Start Date: Tue Sep 17, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 10:00 PM
Managing Director, givve
Founder, Board member, SPENDIT AG
Founder & CEO, shape me GmbH
CMO, Coin Stats
Startup- and Business Consultant, unicornpitch.com
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Pitch Worksheet. You can fill out this worksheet and bring it to the Bootcamp, which will enable mentors to easily give feedback on your idea.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our list of Startup Resources in Munich. Interested in perfecting your pitch? Read our Pitch Deck Guide and download pitch templates.
Related EventsMore events
- Florian Huber, Joram Voelklein, Wolfgang Dykiert, Hendrik Braun, Paul Klemm
- WERK1 MÜNCHEN, Grafinger Str. 6, München
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
- Jutta Merschen, Claudia Schaller Dr., Beenish Waris
- This event is a part of the Startup Safari Munich, paid ticket required for entry,
- 02:00 PM