- Date: Nov 30, 2016
- Time: 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
- Timezone: America/New York
Action-oriented Enabler & Experienced Business Developer, Microsoft Finland
It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback you must prepare some materials and complete the form at https://goo.gl/forms/RpRPudB0HXsZxSkD2 (we will select the most well-thought out submissions for the Office Hours and announce them at the event). Those who don't participate can still watch and learn from the public feedback, and there will also be an open Q&A session with the Mentors.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Public Office Hours with Top CEOs
- Group Q&A Session
- Discussion and Drinks
Related EventsMore events
- 10:00 AM