2023 has been a challenging year for startup funding at the later stages, with the angel, pre-seed, and seed funding markets remaining resilient. However, the bar to raise funding is higher than it's been in several years, with investors focusing more on business fundamentals. On this live online event, Jonathan Greechan (Co-Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute) will share his insights on what idea-stage and pre-seed startups can expect in 2024, how to prepare, and the steps needed to successfully raise funding. There will also be a short Q&A period to answer audience questions.
About the Speaker
- Co-Founder and CEO of the Founder Institute:
Jonathan Greechan is the Co-Founder and CEO of the Founder Institute, the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator. Since 2009, he has grown and scaled the organization to chapters in over 200 cities and 95 countries, which have produced over 6900 portfolio companies with nearly $2 billion in venture funding. He also serves as an Advisor to Oxford Entrepreneurs (Oxford University), Horasis, and the USC Incubator (University of Southern California). Jonathan's writing has been featured on Fortune, TechCrunch, and Entrepreneur Magazine, and he has spoken at startup conferences on four continents. Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about starting a company or raising pre-seed or angel funding
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early-stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The trends entrepreneurs can expect to see in 2024
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding in 2023 and beyond
- Any questions asked by the audience!