Join our legal partner KPMG Law in the second part of this series, and network with free drinks and food. Review the necessary steps to incorporate a startup company, and learn the answers to the most common legal questions facing most startup founders. There will be a greater focus on investment terms and taxes in this session. Everyone who is interested in the Founder Institute Berlin program is invited to join this open session, ask questions about the program and receive free incorporation advice from our legal partner KPMG Law.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
- Anyone who has questions about Founder Institute legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
- When should you incorporate your company
- What are the steps to incorporate a business
- What agreements should you understand as a Founder
- How do you handle cofounders, team memebers and employees
- What are the Founder Institute agreements and the Shared Liquidity Pool
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Legal
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.