Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
YOU IS NOW Startup-Incubator (inside ImmobilienScout)
- Date: Aug 27, 2014
- Time: 02:00 am - 04:00 am
- Timezone: Etc/UTC
To see the presentation from the previous event, please see the following link: http://fi.co/system/upload/BEFI-20140729_KPMG-Founders_Institute_Presentation__Pt1.pdf
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
- Anyone who has questions about Founder Institute legal agreements
What are some of the Topics?
- When should you incorporate your company
- What are the steps to incorporate a business
- What agreements should you understand as a Founder
- How do you handle cofounders, team memebers and employees
- What are the Founder Institute agreements and the Shared Liquidity Pool
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Legal
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times