- Start Date: Wed Sep 19, 2018
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 10:30 PM
Adrian Hans Beat Fopp
CEO, Harvard Business School Munich
Director, Founder Institute, Munich
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Ideation Worksheet. You can fill out this worksheet and bring it to the Bootcamp, which will enable mentors to easily give feedback on your idea.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Welcome by WeWork and announcement of the Creator Awards
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talk on Startup Ideas
- Ideation Workshop
- Idea Pitching & Feedback
- Networking & Drinks
This event is FREE to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Looking to build your own startup? Sign up to our next Founder Institute Munich Semester here: www.fi.co/join
The event location and drinks are kindly sponsored by: www.wework.com https://creatorawards.wework.com
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
- Eren Bali, Daniel Idzkowski, Kerry Jones, Taylor Sims, Asya Bradley, Ron Flavin
- Mindspace, 575 Market St, San Francisco
- 06:00 PM