lek Manukyan 1, YSU 7th building 6th floor
- Start Date: Tue Sep 05, 2017
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Partner, Smart Gate VC
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
18:45 Welcome and Intro
19:00 Expert Talks on Startup Ideas and Q&A
19:30 Idea Workshop and Pitching
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events
Related EventsMore events
How to Create Great Branding & Customer Acquisition for Funding, with Founder of DivX & CEO of CIENCE
- John Girard, Joe Bezdek
- Knobbe Martens, 12790 El Camino Real, San Diego
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
- Diego Simon, Felipe Novak , Robson Del Fiol, Erik Santana, Felipe Dos Santos, Thiago Pereira, Henry Suzuki, Laurent Serafini, Marcos Bentes, Edson Ferro
- WAYRA BRASIL - UNIDADE SAO PAULO, Rua Martiniano de Carvalho, 851, São Paulo
- 06:30 PM