According to several sources, growth investors are pulling back amidst mixed economic outlook and growing concerns. Some claim that with no profits, current valuations are far too high. Do you have a startup that needs funding? Do you want to learn how to raise funds in a difficult environment, and where you can go to get it? Then join us for this interactive, online fundraising workshop, which will provide practical advice. It will feature talks from entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money for their businesses and investors funding companies. Learn expert tips, the pitfalls to avoid, what investors are looking for, and more.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...