Register below to get the login details
Help us to build the future. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Start Date: Thu Jul 09, 2020
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 08:00 PM
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early-stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
Related EventsMore events
August 20, 2020Register
- 01:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times