2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Sep 14, 2021
- Time: 04:00 pm - 05:30 pm
- Timezone: Etc/UTC
CEO & co-Founder , Marco Polo Advisory
Africa's Voice - Chairperson and Director - South Africa, Founder Institute
Partner at Seed South Capital, Board Member of Women-in-Tech
Founder, Boolean Labs
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
Related EventsMore events
September 29, 2021Register
- 07:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times