FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Aug 26, 2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Head of the Kyiv Branch Office, ELEKS
Partner, CYFRD Frontech Investments
Professor of Practice, Kyiv School of Economics
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
Related EventsMore events
July 29, 2022Register
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times