The Founder Institute has turned 10! See our 10 Year Impact Report
Betahaus Berlin Kreuzberg
- Start Date: Thu Aug 22, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 08:30 PM
Head of Europe, @Seedrs | 3x times Founder (2010-2016), Seedrs Ltd.
Business Development, Seedrs
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Introduction to seedrs and the Founder Institute
- Talks from experts about the mechanics for raising capital, key milestones to reach and different types and sources of capital
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Networking
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Berlin, visit: https://fi.co/startup-resources.
Related EventsMore events
February 17, 2020Register
- Felipe Wasserman, Edson Ferro, and Marcos Olmos
- Distrito AdTech, R. Estados Unidos, 1570, Sao Paulo
- 07:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times