Register below to get the login details
Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Date: Jun 18, 2020
- Time: 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Timezone: America/New York
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup during this pandemic.
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors this uncertain time.
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times