Remetinecka cesta 7
- Start Date: Wed Oct 08, 2014
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 10:00 PM
Investor and Advisor
Where to apply?
This workshop is part of the Star Trek event organised by Eleven Accelerator, please register for free here https://eventyard.net/events/conferences/start-trek-2014-zagreb/213818/
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Fundraising
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Kevin Siskar
- Online event, register at https://app.webinarjam.net/register/24710/1064f41dc8 , ,
- 06:30 PM