Viru väljak 4 3
- Date: Oct 02, 2014
- Time: 12:30 am - 04:00 am
- Timezone: Etc/UTC
IMPORTANT: in order to attend this event you must register at http://ettevotluspaev.tallinn.ee/reg, and choose "Seminar on 'Co-founder matchmaking" from the list of events.
At the “Co-Founder Matchmaking” event, you can hear the tips and best practices of how to find a partner for starting your own business and meet possible co-founders.
At the event, aspiring and early-stage startup founders can hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs, learning the best practices, strategies, and mistakes to avoid from those who have been there, done that.
Who should attend?
• Anyone looking for business, tech or other co-founder.
• Anyone interested in starting their company.
What are some of the topics?
• Who do you need in a successful startup team,
• What to look in a co-founder,
• What skills do you need in your team,
• How to recruit team-members with a limited budget
• Gary Planthaber has over 15 years experience with in the analysis, scoping, estimation, design, management and implementation of high-availability, enterprise-class business technology solutions. Furthermore, he has experience in enterprise software sales and intellectual property law. Gary has lent his expertise to Accenture and Pfizer, architecting and implementing various technical aspects of the Pfizer/Wyeth merger, an acquisition which led Pfizer to become the largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Gary was also the CTO of Arigo, an industry-leading provider of enterprise software solutions to major multi-national retailers.
• Herty Tammo is the lead investor of Startup Wise Guys. He is serial entrepreneur and currently owns several companies. He believes that ICT sector has huge potential.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business sketch photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times